Have you ever wondered how much time you waste every day shaving or epilating unwanted hair? Probably more than you think…
Keeping skin smooth and hair free can take a lot of time and effort. But imagine that you wouldn’t have to worry anymore about facial and body hair that you don’t need anyway. Just step out of bed in the morning and wear whatever you want!
Not only could it boost your self-confidence, it would also save you a lot of time and hassle. Existing hair reduction methods are often not suitable for all skin tones and hair colours. That is why Épi-Last introduces an innovative hair reduction method on an organic basis that is suitable for everybody.
ÉPI-LAST | BIO-BASED PERMANENT HAIR REDUCTION
Using only natural enzymes similar to those already existing in the human body, Épi-Last is a safe and effective method to permanently reduce unwanted facial and body hair on an organic basis. It is even suitable for specific zones like the face, which cannot safely be treated with IPL and Laser hair removal.
- Effective for all skin tones. Even very dark skin.
- Suitable for all hair types and colours. Including grey, red and blonde hair.
- Organic active ingredients.
- 100% Safe, no health risks, no skin burn risks, no side effects.
- Épi-Last does not increase sun exposure risk, contrary to Laser and IPL treatments. So you can enjoy the sun directly after the treatment under normal sun conditions!
- Suitable for all parts of the body, including the intimate parts and the face. Crystal Wax is hygienical and safe.
- Épi-Last is an excellent solution for removing downy facial hairs.
- The Crystal Wax only sticks to the hairs, not the skin. Even very short hairs can be epilated with the root in the growth direction of the hair, contrary to traditional waxing. You won’t be suffering form ingrown hairs.
- Crystal Wax doesn’t leave an oily residue and does not give you that dirty sticky feeling of traditional wax.
- Application of the Épi-Last enzyme serums is painless.
- All our product are paraben free.
- Épi-Last is produced in the Netherlands and has not been tested on animals.